Firewall question

Author: Vaughn Treude
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Firewall question
Hello everyone:
I'm trying to access the website for a particular radio station
(1100kfnx.com) and my browser always times out looking for it. It's the
same way on the other machines on my network, including my wife's
Windoze machine. I know the site exists, because I've used my Nokia
Internet tablet to access it through a different network. Therefore I
assume my firewall (which is Shorewall, running with default options) is
blocking this site for some unknown reason. I haven't found any
relevant records in the /var/logs directory; I would expect it to say
"blocked ULX x.x.x.x, or something like that. Where should I look next?
Vaughn