Re: another fc6 slip

+ (text/html)
Author: Patrick C
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: another fc6 slip
Actually, I think I replied. It was just a rather short (and somewhat
insubstantial) reply. Portage has been very simple for me to learn. Within
about a week of having Sabayon, I started to get the hang of it. I made a
short post here<http://www.sabayonlinux.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8383&highlight=#8383>on
how I use it. Don't wait
too long for the next release, though. Sabayon has a very fast incremental
release cycle. Talk about bleeding edge: if a package is released the
daybefore a release, chances are that the package will be on the ISO
(this has
happened!).