Re: Where to find 'kslideshow' download?

Author: KE7FEG
To: eculbert, Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Where to find 'kslideshow' download?
kuickshow has the ability to open a folder of images
as a slide show. Just did it. It is widely available
on any kde window'd machine...I think. I just put 3
picts, 2 jpg's and a gif in a folder, opened the
folder with kuickview and selected the slideshow
option, just clicked on the slideshow pile of slides.
You can slow or speed it up. One thing I didn't see
was ability to repeat the whole folder worth of
images.

It pulls any jpg or gif..not sure of others out of any
directory/folder that you click the slideshow on. Use
the scrollwheel and you control forward/backward. The
plus/minus controls zoom.

Hope that helps Joe.

Loose an image? Forgot its name? Just open folders
till you find/see it!! Neat.

Maybe that is the term/program you wanted/were
thinking of? similiar enough namewise I would possibly
forget it.