Re: Where to find 'kslideshow' download?

Author: KE7FEG
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Where to find 'kslideshow' download?
Knoppix 5.0 has it on it.

Hope this helps!

So debian must have it or kde has it as it is kde
type.

--- Josef Lowder <> wrote:

> .
> Where might one find 'kslideshow' to download?
>
> I've searched the 'net, but cannot find anyplace to
> download it
> for my system. I had it on a previous Mandrake
> system and it
> worked fine both as a screen saver and also as a
> slide show for
> viewing other photos and images, as well as for
> presentations.
>
> But now I can't find a download for it for my new
> Mandriva 2006
> system.
>
> Or, is there something better (simple) that one
> might use for
> all three uses?

Ed Culbertson/ke7feg
Remember Katrina?
For several days, only hams could get out,
and talk to others dependably.

No Morse Code required for Technician class licensee's. Interested? http://www.arrl.org/

Long live Knoppix, and Puppy Live Linux cd's.