Re: Anyone tried out Songbird?

+ (text/html)
Author: Dazed_75
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Anyone tried out Songbird?
That was me. I know it is way too early to exect much, but when I tried it
on the windows machine it actually worked pretty well. Not ready for
primetime but well worth a look. Seems the cross platform support is far
from effective though I was hoping for better given the Mozilla base and the
history of the originators.

Still worth keeping an eye on I think.