Re: Anyone tried out Songbird?

Author: Slide
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Anyone tried out Songbird?
It is an early early release. From what I read on the site, its still
in the development RC for release 0.2, I wouldn't trust anything until
it reaches a bit higher release level. I played with it for a bit and
had problems with the network settings not saving my proxy
information. I also was a little frustrated with the controls, it was
hard to import just a few songs and have work with them. There weren't
context menus in places I thought there should be. I think as the
project progresses it will be an awesome thing, but I'll wait for a
bit more robust release. I appreciate the link from whoever originally
posted, I'll come back and try it in a couple more months.

slide