Re: Free Hardware

+ (text/html)
Author: Mike Schwartz
To: Randy Wertz
CC: azmls, Main PLUG discussion list, Mike L Schwartz
Subject: Re: Free Hardware
On 10/9/06, George Toft <> wrote:

> I have 4 HP A Class servers free to anyone that wants them. IIRC, they
> are 180 MHz HPPA RISC processors with varying amounts of RAM. I used
> one for a web server running Debian HPPA. The other 3 may work, or not.
> --
> George Toft, CISSP, MSIS
> 623-203-1760
> [...]

I am forwarding this to
    "Randy Wertz" <>
They (the AzTeC Free-Net) will probably find some
use for these, even if only to provide them to indigent
future "text-only" [net access] users of the AzTeC Free-Net,
to use for their free dial-up connection to e-mail, news, web, etc.
--
Mike Schwartz
Glendale  AZ