Re: ThinkWiki

+ (text/html)
Author: Mike Schwartz
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Mike L Schwartz
Subject: Re: ThinkWiki
On 10/6/06, Eric Shubes <> wrote:

> I just stumbled upon this wiki. Thought it might be of interest to any
> ThinkPad users on the list.
>
> http://www.thinkwiki.org/wiki/ThinkWiki
> --
> -Eric 'shubes'

Thank you.
I got my [used] ThinkPad recently, mainly to
access the internet via the wifi;
;
Lately I have not been using that PC a lot,
partly because I have been busy,
and partly because the wifi has "issues".
Per some other thread, (see archives of this list),
someone suggested that pretty soon, the new kernels might
come out with direct support for the chipset
(a Broadcom 4318 iirc) in my [Linksys] pcmcia wifi card.
That is, bypassing having to use NDIS wrapper.

But this ThinkPad wiki should prove to be very useful -
either once I get my wifi issues resolved,
or maybe before then,
(if I start using the ThinkPad for other stuff.)
--
Mike Schwartz
Glendale AZ