RE: Phoenix Linux Users Group Installfest - Saturday, Septem…

+ (text/html)
Author: eric
To: 'Main PLUG discussion list'
Subject: RE: Phoenix Linux Users Group Installfest - Saturday, September 30, 2006, University of Advancing Technology
The only distro I've tried on this particular machine has been Kanotix,
which seemed to work really well on the LiveCD, but I had a heck of a time
getting the Orinoco to work properly after I installed it to the local hard
drive. At that time I was still using it as my main day to day laptop, and
needed a stable machine so I went back to XP after a few days.

I'll download the Ubuntu ISO when I get home and give it a shot. Would
still be nice to get an experienced hand on it tho.

Thanks

eric

_____