Re: OT: backpacks

Author: Alan Dayley
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: OT: backpacks
eric wrote:
> What are people using for laptop backpacks these days and liking? I?ve
> been thru several generic bags, and most recently an Icon I picked up at
> Micro Center, none of which I?ve been happy with due to durability or
> storage issues.

- --[clip]--
> Currently, I?m looking at the Wenger Swiss Maxxum bags. Only one I?ve
> found locally that has proper sized pockets for the Jornada.

I am very happy with my "Vertical Computer Brief" from REI, of all
places. I cannot find my model listed but they have many to choose from
in that category:

http://www.rei.com/category/9004522.htm?cm_re=toc*7*ComputerBags&vcat=REI_SSHP__TOC

There were several in stock at the Tempe store that I liked before
settling on one. They have sleeves and other computer transport
accessories.

Alan