Re: OT: backpacks

Author: Dennis Kibbe
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: OT: backpacks
On Wednesday 20 September 2006 15:05, eric wrote:
> What are people using for laptop backpacks these days and liking? I've
> been thru several generic bags, and most recently an Icon I picked up at
> Micro Center, none of which I've been happy with due to durability or
> storage issues.
><SNIP>
> _eric

Eric,

Check out www.ebags.com. They carry name brands and their own ebags brand.
I've been very happy with the ebags backpack I bought. I carry it daily on
the bus with a 15.4" Dell and find its design perfect.

Their service is great too. I wore out a zipper by tugging on it too hard
every time I reached for my bus pass and they replaced the backpack at no
charge in 3 days!

Dennisk