Re: *another* MythTV query..

Author: tjones@fastq.com
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: *another* MythTV query..
Quoting :

> Which Mini-ITX board?

First generation, I think they called it "Ezra". Spotted it in Fry's and just
had to have a motherboard slightly larger than a CD case. Then I had to build
somehting to justify buying it.

> Also, what case did you use?

I used a case that had been sitting in my garage for about four or five years.
It was given to me as a castoff by a co-worker.