funneling heat away from the inside of a box

Author: Technomage
To: plug-discuss
Subject: funneling heat away from the inside of a box
ok,
I am having some serious problems with the heat (I live in a swamp cooled
house here). my machine got so hot yesterday that both HD's "disappeared"
from the system and the cpu went bonkers. the only way I have found to keep
the machine cool enough involves the use of a squirrel cage fan (those little
construction units that can be purchased at sams club).

what I need is something a little more permanent that can move about 1500 cfm
through the case.

any ideas?