RE: firefox configuration - keystroke to toggle graphics on/…

Author: Jesus E Zepeda
To: 'Main PLUG discussion list'
Subject: RE: firefox configuration - keystroke to toggle graphics on/off?

-----Original Message-----
From: Josef Lowder [mailto:joe@actionline.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2006 15:40
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: firefox configuration - keystroke to toggle graphics
on/off?

Thanks to all for the helpful suggestions.

I have Firefox 1.0.7 and I notice that the suggested options apparently
only work with Firefox 1.5 and later. So, what I'm wondering now is if
there is any risk to installing the newer version of Firefox? I like
the
way my current Firefox browser works and so I'm a bit hesitant to
replace it since I've had many bad experiences with "upgrading" to
newer versions of packages in the past.

I was in the same situation yesterday, considering that previous
versions of
Firefox were a little troublesome to install. But it was my experience
yesterday that I upgraded to 1.5.0.4 without a problem. The installation
was transparent.

Regards,

Jesus Zepeda