Re: OT: Digital Audio Recorders (This is a tech-savvy group …

Author: Micah DesJardins
To: m.jarvis, Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: OT: Digital Audio Recorders (This is a tech-savvy group w/ varied backgrounds)
Mark,

I think we will be better able to assist you if you give us a price
range. Digital recording equipment goes from under $100 to over
$100,000. I know you said "I don't need Pro equipment." That
statement means different things to different people. You've given us
a good start by letting us know your intended uses, the next thing is
to find out how much (ballpark) you were intending to spend.

Micah