Re: Advocacy: A discouraging conversation

Author: Kevin Brown
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Advocacy: A discouraging conversation
> Propose legislation to cripple the most important technological
> development in 100 years and you get scarcely a peep from the public.
>
> Take away their beer and football and there would be rioting in the
> streets.

They riot even with the football/baseball/basketball...

Congratulations, the school system is doing exactly what it was meant to
do. Kids graduating from K-12 are barely literate, have issues doing
2+2 without a calculator and have little or no real curiosity about the
world around them. And yes I do know this is a very vast over
generalization...