RE: browser window bigger than screen

Author: Bart Garst
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: RE: browser window bigger than screen

> I'm running RedHat 7.3 and Mozilla 1.4 (no hoots, catcalls or derisive
> remarks please) This setup works flawlessly except for one site,
> Morningstar.com. Don't know if this is a site problem or a
> Linux compatibility problem which has occurred in the past. I doubt it's
> a browser problem as all other sites look fine.
>
> Comments?

I had that problem when I ran RedHat 7.3 too.

I created a web page (at a location I could bookmark) with a link to the
following:

<head>
<script language=JavaScript>
<!--
self.moveTo(10,25);self.resizeTo(800,600);
//window.defaultStatus='Done';
// I clipped this code from one of the pages that resizes my windows
// -->
</script>

It solved my problem.

Bart