Re: Recording Google Presentation on 13th [WAS: Re: Google o…

Author: Scott
To: Main PLUG discussion list
New-Topics: Fees in PLUG (Was: Re: Recording Google Presentation on 13th [WAS: Re: Google on April 13th])
Subject: Re: Recording Google Presentation on 13th [WAS: Re: Google on April 13th]
Alan,

Please consider what I typed prior to be null and void then. The idea
for charging any fee came from another person who responded earlier with
regards to be willing to pay for a recording to be done. Cassette tapes
are usually cheap these days, but can still run a few bucks for really
high quality (the ones that don't bleed out sound as fast as some
do/did). At any rate, I'm glad we were able to clear the air about it.

-Scott