Re: Recording Google Presentation on 13th [WAS: Re: Google o…

Author: Alan Dayley
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Recording Google Presentation on 13th [WAS: Re: Google on April 13th]
Scott,

I am sorry for dropping this conversation.

Several days ago Google stated that they will bring two good cameras and
operators to video tape the presentation themselves. It will then be
edited and put up on Google Video for all to enjoy.

That's the current plan, anyway.

A small fee to who for what? PLUG purposefully has no mechanism for
collection and tracking fees.

Alan