Re: fsck error message

Author: Kenneth
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: fsck error message
It certainly sounds like something remembers the old setup. On Mandriva,
there is a line in an rc script that runs fsck with the -A option, which gets
partition information from fstab. I'm not sure what else would point to that
partition. A different distro might do this a different way.

What is the output of "fdisk -l /dev/hda" ?

If it were my system, I would look through the rc scripts to see where and
what causes it to want to check that partition. Sorry I don't have any other
suggestions.