Re: Force user logout?

Author: Craig White
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Force user logout?
On Sun, 2006-02-19 at 07:24 -0700, Alan Dayley wrote:

> Craig White wrote:
> > isn't root password acceptable to xscreensaver? I thought that it was
> > supposed to work.
>
> The screensaver login box for KDE does not allow for entering a
> different user nor did the root password work for the normal user.

----
are you sure? Xscreensaver on the RHEL boxes I use definitely has user
and password fields but perhaps that is GNOME. I am using remote
sessions with FreeNX (WAY COOL btw) onto KDE and I don't have passwords
turned on but I am gonna test.

Rats...I don't have KDE installed on that machine - will report back
later.

Craig