Re: <soupnazi> no fair use for you!

Author: Cat Chapman
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: <soupnazi> no fair use for you!
Why don't we do what France is doing, just make P2P legal (as long as
it's for personal use), and add extra taxes on CD writers and blank CDs.
A real music artist wouldn't care if you were downloading/copying their
albums. They should encourage it, it's getting their music out.
Darn greedy record companies and the RIAA.
Another day, another ton of hatred that builds up inside of me because
of the RIAA...

-Cat