fixing system

Author: bmike101@cox.net
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: fixing system
Well, I was quite happy with my original Mepis install and
as such have decided to go for a reinstallof it. I have3 a
question (or more) that I would like answered before I do
so.
-1-
My original Mepis does not have an option for a seperate
home directory annd so will need to create a link. Would
one put it in the axhisting home directory and type: 'ln
<currrent home> <desired home> [enter] or where should I
put it and what should it say?
-2-
I know I need to copy/etc/fstab for the new install but
what else needs to be preserved