RE: PCLinuxOS

Author: Chip33AZ@netscape.net
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: RE: PCLinuxOS
I have to agree with this review. PCLOS is a very good distribution. I have it on an older laptop (PII-400 with 192MB) and works good (not great, but nothing does on it). I haven't tried it with a wirless card.

The one big bug: If you have a laptop and install the .92, the PCMCIA is disabled and you have to modify a file and it will then work.

One thing nice about PCLOS is that the multimedia is already configured.

Texstar did a fantastic job with the OS and I hope he and the rest of the team can keep it growing.

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.