Re: monitor disposal

Author: Scott
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: monitor disposal
It looks like I may have reacted a little early, AZStRUT has a time and
a place for drop-offs, from http://www.azstrut.org/donate.html :

Companies and the public can drop-off computers, hard drives, monitors,
printers and other computer equipment at the StRUT collection centers.
Please contact us at:* (480) 222-4066* or email us at:
** <mailto:info@azstrut.org> for drop-off locations and
times.

If you would like to donate a quantity of used computers or other
equipment to StRUT, if you know of a worthy non-profit organization in
need of a computer, or if you would like more information on this
innovative program, contact StRUT at *(480) 222-4066* or email us at:
** <mailto:info@azstrut.org>.

*_Main Drop-Off Location_:*

*1720 W. Broadway Road, Suite 101
Mesa, AZ 85202*

(Located just east of Dobson on the North side of Broadway with Stardust
Building Supplies.)

*Regular drop off hours are Tuesday and Thursday from 8:30 am - 3:30 pm.
*