Re: Linux Distro Chooser

Author: Kurt Granroth
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Linux Distro Chooser
On Friday 06 January 2006 08:31, Josef Lowder wrote:
> #2 - The Kwallet thing is driving me nuts and I can't find
>     any way to edit or modify it (or kill it).

What, specifically, is driving you nuts about KWallet? Personally, KWallet is
one of those things that I really miss when having to use other OSes.

As far as editing it, is there a wallet icon in your task bar? If not, try
starting kwalletmanager. I don't know where it is on Mandriva but on SuSE,
it's K Menu->System->Desktop Applet->Wallet Management Tool

Kurt