Re: OT: new car advice

Author: Josh Coffman
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: OT: new car advice

--- wrote:

> In a message dated 11/24/2005 4:12:04 AM US Mountain
> Standard Time,
>  writes:
>     I'm not laughing at you at all! I've been
> looking at a Hydrogen
> Fuel-Celled
> motorcycle that's supposed to be available mid 2006
> for about $5000.

> I'll believe it when I see it.
>
> I think the only way we'll have alternative fuels in
> the short term is if we
> have a massive programme of grants or subsidies to
> build the infrastructure
> for it.

I don't agree. I think this whole thread shows there
is a demend for such products. A law of free markets
says that where there is a demand, a supply will be
created. (People want to make money.) Seems like there
is a growing demand for alt fuels.

btw, not that I'm an expert, but the idea of
hydrogen-fuel cell vehicles is a little scary... One
accident and boom! right?

Shin zen ni rei
-j
Registered Linux user number 403109