Re: make vs. imake?

Author: Robert N. Eaton
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: make vs. imake?
Joseph Sinclair wrote:

>If you want to install the current Firefox on Ubuntu, it's best to just enable "Universe" in Synaptic, and install Firefox from there.
>
>==Joseph++
>-

After having downloaded Synaptic I can now enable "Universe." Kubuntu's
Kynaptic allowed no such niceties. I just downloaded Firefox via
Synaptic. I brought it up, downloaded some extensions, and all seems well.

It plays well with Thunderbird. I clicked on some URL's in Thunderbird,
and Firefox popped right up with the proper web pages. See how easy
life can be!

Bob Eaton