Re: Off-Site Backups?

Author: Alex Dean
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Off-Site Backups?
I'm not sure what the free alternatives are, but I use Retrospect for
backups and it works quite well. It can write backups to tape, CD,
network shares, or FTP (which would probably be what you'd use for
offsite). There are client programs available for Windows, Linux,
and OSX.

http://www.dantz.com/

alex