Re: Evolution + Exchange

Author: Erik Bixby
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Evolution + Exchange
I am using Evolution 2.0.1 on SuSE 9.2, connecting to a Exchange 2003
server. And, I use it for very little. I don't use any of the fancy
features; I just do email. Although, I do have to use Outlook
occasionally, as I haven't figured out how to edit rules with
Evolution (I have rules that send things to different folders based on
sender). I would imagine I could do it with Evolution's filters, but
I like having the rules executed on the server (just so they're
consistent on both clients).
-Erik