Re: CoLocation

Author: Derek Neighbors
To: plug-discuss
New-Topics: OT : Network setup advice?
Subject: Re: CoLocation
Carl,

If you have not already gone with another vendor contact me offlist. My
company should be able to meet your needs and will match any local
price. We are located on Arizona Avenue and Warner in the Westech
Business Park. I am out of state and heading into the heart of
Yellowstone this morning and will be without electricity or internet for
at least 4 days. If you need this done ASAP please email
with a copy of this email and someone should take
care of you.

Cheers,

--
Derek Neighbors