Re: One WoT & Key Signing Protocol Re: Tonight's meeting suc…

Author: Joseph Sinclair
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: One WoT & Key Signing Protocol Re: Tonight's meeting success!
I would be more than willing to present more next month. I kept to a really high-level overview this time as an introduction. I figured that, if there was interest, I could always go into more depth on various parts of the topic in later presentations.
I figure this topic (public key encryption/signing, and related privacy tools) could easily span 8-12 mini-presentations.

I'll try to put together a text discussing the proposed protocol in the next few days (time permitting) and post that here when it's done.

If there is interest in further presentations, then I'll also try to get an outline together of the various subtopics available for further presentations and post that for a vote on which topic should be presented next.

==Joseph++