Re: One WoT & Key Signing Protocol Re: Tonight's meeting suc…

Author: Joseph Sinclair
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: One WoT & Key Signing Protocol Re: Tonight's meeting success!
This seems to be a quite good key-signing protocol. It covers many of the potential risks without undue extra effort. The protocol I skimmed over at the meeting merely moves some of the at-home steps to before the meeting.
The protocol you reference does make it easier to just "show up" at a meeting and get signatures, at the cost of a slightly longer post-meeting delay. Either works for me, but, since this protocol is so nicely written down, I'd say
just use it as-is.

BTW If both Alice and Bob have laptops handy, and there is network access, they could perform the post-meeting steps at the event (thus reducing the need to carry slips of paper home).