Re: Wireless hub to brig a wireless network

Author: Erik Bixby
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Wireless hub to brig a wireless network
Are you wanting a straight Wireless Access Point (WAP)? A real WAP
functions just like a HUB would, except without the wires; you plug it
in and all machines that connect to it wirelessly are just on your
network. Most of the stuff at Fry's will be "wireless routers." That
is, they do network address translation, which will make it difficult
for your wireless machines to participate on your wired network.

Just trying to figure out what it is you're after...
-Erik