Self-Signed Certificate in Thunderbird/Firefox

Author: steve Phariss
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Self-Signed Certificate in Thunderbird/Firefox
My Webhost allows SSL connections to the webserver using my domain.
(mail.bluesagenaturals.com). The problem is that it is a self-signed
Cert and every time we send email using that mailserver, it askes us to
verify we want to use the cert. I HAVE selected using the cert every
time but it does not honer the request.

In various functions on there website they use the same cert so Firefox
askes to accept it as well.

Is there a way to manually import the cert so that Firefox and
Thunderbird will recognise the Cert everytime.

Steve Phariss
azreports.com