Backup Options

Author: Mark Phillips
To: PLUG
Subject: Backup Options
I have two spare disks on two separate machines, and I thought I would
use them as backup locations for the other machines on the network (all
Debian machines and one Windows 2000). I have been looking at the Mondo
and backuppc packages from Debian. Has anyone used either of these
packages? Can anyone recommend one over the other? Do you have
recommendations for other backup packages?

I also wanted to mirror the two disks. Is rsync the best tool, or is
there a better tool to do this?

Thanks for any advice you can give me.

Mark Phillips