RE: How to compress large .jpeg images?

Author: Gilbert T. Gutierrez, Jr.
To: plug-discuss
Subject: RE: How to compress large .jpeg images?
You can use image magick (http://www.imagemagick.org/script/index.php).
This works well.

Gilbert

-----Original Message-----
[mailto:plug-discuss-admin@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us] On Behalf Of Siri Amrit
Kaur
Sent: Sunday, May 29, 2005 10:42 AM
Subject: How to compress large .jpeg images?

The title is pretty self-explanatory, I guess. I have a bunch of .jpeg
pictures that are from 1-2 MB in size. I need to compress them for fast
helluva time understanding the GIMP and I've been googling for hours on
this.

Can someone please give me a simple step-by-step for this? Thanks!

Siri Amrit
---
[ This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Phoenix Internet ] [ Phoenix
Internet http://www.phoenixinternet.net ]

---