Re: installfest

Author: der.hans
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: installfest
Am 25. May, 2005 schwätzte Jaclyn Threadgill so:

> Hope I'm doing this mailing list thing right...
> I'm a very very new Linux user (I installed Ubuntu on my laptop on
> Monday...that new). I plan on attending the InstallFest on the 28th to
> accumulate some knowledge, but I wanted to post here and check if there
> will be an internet connection at the event. I could use help
> installing and configuring my wireless card...it is a bit over my head.

There will be a network connection. Not sure about a wireless connection.
They have one, but I don't know if we have access to use it.

If we can't use their wireless and we can setup a wireless connection I
will loan out my spare linksys.

ciao,

der.hans
#  "I have faith in debian-legal." -- Ted Gould