Re: Best server distro...?

Author: jon
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Best server distro...?
Out of curiosity, what's the advantage of running Centos with Apt
instead of just running plain ole vanilla Debian?

On my boxes @ home, I run Ubuntu and Suse... so I feel comfortable with
those distributions. 'Course, for this project, though, I'm looking for
something a bit more stripped down.

Professional support isn't in the cards, budget-wise... so as long as
there are community resources available, it's all good.

    -- jon