Re: CVS server for work: Setup and Security

Author: Bryan.ONeal@asu.edu
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: CVS server for work: Setup and Security
The files are going to be things like AutoCAD drawings. So unless something
dose layer and dif checking on that, I think any version controller that tells
us who had what last and if their is a conflict when checking in, will do just
fine. And I figured CVS had been around long enough support should not be an
issue...

Thanks for the links, I will report back and let you all know how they like
their first taste of Linux ;)