SuSE is UGLY --- Part 2

Author: Fritz
To: PLUG-Discuss
Subject: SuSE is UGLY --- Part 2
It's still ugly. I can't tell any difference.

I performed the YOU (YaST Online Update) procedure,
per the instructions at the nVidia web site. I believe the
new driver is running because:

    1.)  I see the new nVidia driver's "splash screen" momentarily
           (which I haven't seen before).

    2.)  The new version of xorg.conf has driver set to "nvidia"

However, I did notice the monitor's on-screen setup reveals that
it is being driven at rather oddball refresh rates. Could this make
a difference?

Is there any way to directly control the refresh rate using YaST?
Do I have to manually recompute new "Modelines" in xorg.conf?

Fritz