Re: [OT] Adblock list

Author: Joseph Sinclair
To: plug-discuss
New-Topics: PLUG Website (was Re: [OT] Adblock list)
Subject: Re: [OT] Adblock list
I would post it to the PLUG site, except I'm one of the people who cannot reach the PLUG website, and it won't let me login through a redirect...

The mailing list won't allow me to attach the file to a message, so if someone can agree to post the file on the PLUG site, I'd be happy to send it to them...

==Joseph++