Re: OT: OT posts

+ (application/pgp-signature)
Author: Technomage
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: OT: OT posts
On Tuesday 10 May 2005 03:31, Jim wrote:

> Of course the people in government could save a ton of money by using
> linux instead of the latest bugware from the evil empire (not Moscow, the
> one in Redmond). Then again, when was the last time government bureaucrats
> ever cared about saving tax money?
>
> Isn't it strange that they are the ones in bed with Bill and we get
> screwed?

not strange at all. seems all politicians are attracted to sources of huge
money and all sources of huge money attract power. Bill gates is no
exception. he has a "will to power" that is fairly obvious in its
grotesqueness.

Still, the linux movement has managed to start taking a significant "byte" out
of his market share over the last decade. :)

TMH