Re: gThumb web album and MS Windows?

Author: Joseph Sinclair
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: gThumb web album and MS Windows?
The problem is that you're not copying the images to the destination. If you don't select that option, then the images are left where they are, and the link to load the final image is an absolute file: URI. If you select the checkbox to copy the images to the destination, they're copied (and renamed to img001-imgNNN) and the link is a relative path.

==Joseph++