Re: Need help with mount and /etc/fstab

Author: Mark Phillips
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Need help with mount and /etc/fstab
I tried
softball:~# mount -t hfsplus -o defaults,user,umask=0222 /dev/sda3
/media/ipod0

and got the same results...

softball:~# ls -al /media/ipod0
total 1029
drwxr-xr-x  1 root  root       10 May  5 10:13 .
drwxr-xr-x  5 root  root     4096 May  6 07:53 ..
d-wx-wx-wt  1    99    99       3 Apr  7  2004 .Trashes
----------  1 root  root  8388608 Jan 15  2004 .journal
----------  1 root  root     4096 Jan 15  2004 .journal_info_block
drwxr--r--  1 emily emily       2 Dec 28  1962 Calendars
d--x--x--x  1 emily emily       4 Jan 23  1963 Contacts
d--x--x--x  1 emily emily       3 Jan 23  1963 Notes
drwxrwxrwx  1    99    99       5 May  5 13:30 iPod_Control
softball:~#

Did I add the umask parameter correctly?

Mark