Re: PHOTOS to prove it: Hope the installfest was good!

Author: Alexander Henry
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: PHOTOS to prove it: Hope the installfest was good!
On Wed, 04 May 2005 13:39:43 -0700, Gene Holmerud <> wrote:

> On Wed, 04 May 2005 10:22:58 -0700, Alexander Henry
> <> wrote:
>

>> 5: My poor i-Book is getting no attention.
> I'm curious, which OS do you run on it? My brother, long an Apple fan,
> is pushing Tiger. Well, he bought a 5-pack and has a couple extra and
> offered them to family members.
>
> Gene

Panther. I get security updates. I use it for web development on LAMP,
web browser, terminal window. I soon expect to be scanning customers'
images. So I don't see a need for myself to shell out the money for Tiger.

Hey, $129 for one, $199 for five. No wonder he got the 5-pac. Heck, take
one, pay him the $40. Tell us how much you like Dashboard.

--

--Alexander