Re: OT: Civil Disobedience and Jury Nullification (was Re: D…

Author: Mike Garfias
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: OT: Civil Disobedience and Jury Nullification (was Re: DVD Movies on Ubunto)
The whole point of jury nullification, is that ultimately the power resides
with the people. Even if the legislature passes bad laws, and the executive
enforces them, the power remains with the people to n ullify those laws.

I think its a wonderful thing.

Kevin Brown spoke forth with the blessed manuscript: