Re: Digital Restrictions Management

Author: Joseph Sinclair
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Digital Restrictions Management
Of course I made the mistake of using HTML email (partially) when composing that message, so Enigmail (which doesn't support HTML email, yet) got all confused and signed the message, then modified it, thus invalidating the signature. I think I've managed to fix that since then.

==Joseph++

P.S. You can also have GPG import keys directly from a keyserver (and Enigmail makes this pretty easy by providing an option to do so when clicking the "broken pen" icon), like pgp.mit.edu (which seems to be really popular in the open source community), thus making it MUCH easier to import keys when communicating with people you hadn't encountered previously.