Kgpg users?

Author: Mike Hoy
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Kgpg users?
hi,

would like to use gpg to encrypt some of my bosses information on my
computer.

i don't need anything like a loopback filesystem or anything. that seems
too complicated for me at this time.

i'm in KDE right now (i'm not sure which wm i want to use) and I've
tried right clicking and encrypting w/ konqueror.

that seems very handy. it did manage to get a key, registered and all
that. and did encrypt a file. but there is a big quesiton mark over the
encrypted file.asc file. KDE doesn't know what the file is? Seems to me
that the program it should be associated with is Kgpg, afterall that is
the prog that created the .asc file.

any suggestions?

mike hoy