Open Source E-Mall

Author: Bryan.ONeal@asu.edu
To: plug-discuss
CC: ASULUG
Subject: Open Source E-Mall
I am looking for an open source e-mall. Something that will allow independent
e-stores to come together and sell product like the eBay, or Amazon store front
models. Rite now I need to find something that has at least gotten to an object
mapping phases, but would obviously prefer something mature enough to use as is.

If you know of a commercial package I would love to take a look at it as well,
as everything I have found is tied to site builders and/or bandwidth providers.
While I need something I can load on my own server farm.

If any one knows of something close please let me know :)

Thanks :)